I am literally watching the window awaiting the next rainstorm for things to cool off. It was a hot;. I had a very hard time sleeping and when you had to get up to use the you know what facility you game and saw for the shower. Then I part slept in my office on the cushy sofa with a very good fan . I begged for the next rainstorm.
There is no way in God’s creation and all the universe we are making payments on the air conditioner that has 21% is interest. Save for it and use this as a weapon against anybody who whines about the big ass thing they think is a big ass thing of their life. Sweating is worse .
Andy Rooney, if you’re in heaven I need your prayers. I started writing like you normally did on 60 minutes.
What is my to do list? See here! There are actually two to do lists what I can do with the heat. And there’s another to do list that I could do it rains that takes less sweaty go whatever you call it a special note here, when you sweat it is very hard to think. But it is 90° is very hard to think about what you have to do because you’re literally being dehydrated second by second. Florida has a rainy season and a dry season which is also a tourist season when the non-wimpy people show up to our state.
During the rainy season there with the current situation of no air conditioning at the house here, I have what I call it rain list of things to do.
What’s the Rainlist ? These are the things I do when it rains because the windows are open along with the two or three fans that are in my face at all times with the breeze it comes outside in the rain.
Do you get this?
Rainlist? There is an A long rain list and a short one. Here is today’s current long list.
- I never ever make my bed in the summertime because of the current situation with the air conditioner. There’s no heavy covers blankets anything that would keep the heat on the bed or in the room. I use 200 count sheets to keep the heat out.
- Major ordeal: I just unclogged the double ceramic tan kitchen sink. One side was all dark brown and totally stopped up. I used a plastic cup to bale the bad water out to the other side of the two sided sink. Then I took one of my late father-in-law’s Japanese knives and unstopped the stopper that was upside down in the sink holding all the water. It was plastic and cut it. Vahhhhvooom! Done ! Drained!!!
- I just cleared off my dresser where my husband puts all my clean clothes on because he doesn’t want to fold them. We take turns doing laundry or just stick clothes in the washer, my state of the art washer and dryer in the garage. Florida does not have basements . I can see my dresser now because all my winter clothes are away finally in a giant IKEA clothing box.
- My good clothes are on top of an ironing board that needs to be plugged in and relocated into my Office/Den summer sitting office place room. I need hangers and I need to finish that job to make sure everything is nice and neat. But then my den and office has become my summer room because all the breezes are blowing in the front window during the rain storms and after a long hot day until 2 o’clock. It rains every day like clockwork at 3 PM or around that time here in Florida.
- I’ll put tunes on during the next downpour and iron and dance and then a late movie from my collection. Chilling!
- The floor is tile in my house needs a work over. It needs to be vacuumed and washed with Clorox and soap. That way no one could ever bother me about having a dirty floor. The baseboards are even clean and free of dog hair and dirt.
- My office is already clean and all wires or duct tape to the floor and the an orderly fashion. I have a place for everything including two whiteboards for court hearings and deadlines and stuff like that. I know where everything is. I even have a coffee and a wine wet bar in my den/office.
- Outside yardwork is for early mornings that’s so nice when it is not hot and only 85 degrees. It get hotter.
- The dishwasher has been clogged for months. I’m turning off the circuit and plucking it out after the screws. Same goes for the garbage disposal == to be gone! Bye to both.
- After it is out I do the floors and the fans that run 24/7. I wipe them down with Clorox and water. Smells better!!
- Must fix the fan in the living room . It is missing two blades and three screws. Easy! I have a drill. It’s mine. My hub does the legal, I do the fix. Laugh .
I guess you can say the key point is here you don’t exert yourself when the sun is out and it’s listing hot and you’re sweating beyond the beyond. I would tell it’s about to rain is just rain and overcast and that is how it looks and works around here
We cut out TV because well, there’s nothing on. That’s for the winter season and when I want to spend the money on it. I don’t now.
All my casework the most part done and we’re waiting on a few things and all my career stuff is on hold because I’m waiting for somebody else to move on to other things. You don’t know what it is and you don’t need to know what it is but I’m waiting on the mail . Turnaround is about a week.
That’s all other than my writing stuff. I’m 40 percent done with this portion of it.
I got it!