Sorry I don’t have pictures for this …. time is relative and well, I can just see what we will have done in what we know now as my house.
Ready? The house is 36 years old.
- GET A NEW AIR CONDITIONING UNIT. CHANGE ALL THE VENTS. CLEAN OUT THE AIR DUCTS.
- A new garage door opener and floor in the garage.
- A new front door.
- A new steel or tile roof.
- A NEW BATHROOM: new tile, new Ikea double vanity to put our stuff in.
- A NEW CLOSET AND NEW MIRRORS.
- A NEW WINDOW IN THE MASTER TO let the light in.
- New French doors and a coat of paint
- crown molding and a new floor for the room itself.
- a new TV for it.
- glass block wall.
- get rid of the storeroom status
NEW LAUNDRY AREA IN THE GARAGE.
- Level the floor and extend the plumbing
- Maybe get another Washer and Dryer.
- Turn the room into a craft room. Sewing room?
- Paint the room that will be a new room. Add AC vent to it.
- Add a TV and a small sound system to listen to while working on crafts or laundry.
A NEW FENCE AND FENCE FRONT FOR OUR YARD.
A rock slide or a slide for our pool.
I NEED TO PULL DOWN ALL THE VINES AND KUDZO FROM THE SIDE OF THE HOUSE.
PAINT THE HOUSE A YELLOW OR GREEN COLOR.
Take out all the rugs. Paint the rooms Fix the doors coming off.
Take out the vanity. Take out the tile and the drop ceiling. Take out the Tub. Take a tile class and have us do it. Change out the toilet
My office den
Take the wall out from the pocket doors and put in regular wall/sheetrock and French doors. Take out the wet bar and change the plumbing out and make another bathroom on the other side.
Add another bedroom/den? == maybe.
Change out the tile and put in new plank tile that looks like wood or neutral tile. Floors that are wood or laminate in Florida do not do well.
Get rid of all the popcorn ceilings.
Extend the back porch and make it a sun room and screen in the pool.
Get a brand new kitchen. I’ m taking out all the cabinets. Gas stove with a double oven and two more ovens in the back. I need a new Fridge and two dishwashers. I get new walk in pantry. I get an island with a new hood.
Living room and dining room open concept. I get a new large TV on sale. I get a new sofa on sale.
What are we keeping?
- The pool.
- The front lights.
- the blue tile foyer floor and a new light.
- The front porch corridor. I am also thinking of leveling the floor there too
One more thing. I can see the whiny women now who are sooo impatient. Give me the next year and this will be done.
Patience. Got that?
Our bedroom first so we can hide in there while this is all going on.