More coffee talk I’m getting down to the nitty-gritty here.
This is me in 2018 and will stay me. and I’m happier me so this is going to be me.
- . I do not like many Catholic bloggers. They’re showcase people so they could make money like televangelists that they are not. Many of them are hypocrites. All they want to do is make money off of giving retreats. They should do that for free anyhow! As a service to God they should do that.
- Many of those people do not like me because I call them on the carpet for things.
- Don’t worry about me doing anything to them I called homeland security on a blogger because she kept following me online from Minnesota. One cease-and-desist letter stopped that ! A check is due to see if hasn’t done anything since then and won’t and if she does, I will do it again . But I’m going to use legal action next time -injunction if the thing does go on.
- I just can’t deal with very over-the-top OCD Christian Catholic people who like to push the letter of the law in my face. What does this include this includes eating fish on every single Friday wearing Mantillas to Latin masses, and other stuff like that ! I have serious questions as to whether or not they understand the meaning of prayer love and real freedom that is supposed to guide you in the right path.
- I have a philosophical problem and religious problem with uptight rigid Catholic Christian and regular evangelical type people who want to push all the stuff in the world in your face. Fine, I’ve had a relationship with my Divine Creator for a very long time I don’t push it in your face.
- I have a serious problem with people who see things as half empty. I can take constructive criticism, but please see it as half full and tell me what’s wrong with the other half.
- And, a lot of the things I just don’t like I’m getting over. I want to very conservative Catholic school that had issues. What do I mean by these issues? The Sacred Heart province of the third order regular Franciscans once upon a time, had a covenant community at my university. It was a big ass fail. It was so bad that the local bishop had to come in and break them up. Enough said, it’s been almost 30 years since that happened. I have a touch and go trust relationship with them. A lot of the things they do are well-meaning, but I have a serious. Trust no trust a go a relationship with them.
- Item 7 : Since this is a almost non-Catholic nonsectarian blog but I’m Catholic and I have to talk about this, there’s a lot of things in the Catholic faith that these people who are very OCD and rigid have been pushing and pushing and pushing on the BLOG circuit here. Since my cousin is one of the wonderful bishops, I will save that for my discussion with him. Hey, it is something will get done after I after I did that.
- Last of all the things I can’t stand people who have no idea what they’re talking about and they have to be a know it all about faith and issues like that.
- I can’t stand people who cannot be themselves and have to be somebody else, and fake. You could just tell what’s going on in the room when they’re like that. They have no nothing about real love and real freedom in being loving and really caring about people. They are more concerned about how they look in front of people and we’re concerned about themselves.
- Just what does that mean about being creative about Lent? I think it means this: it means being yourself doing it in a little way which is really a big way. It’s with the Saints stepping to real faith . No most of this is also meaning that I don’t have to have 65 holy cards in my Bible every time I go to church. I don’t like route prayers I will pray from the heart and for my own words.