(Warning :This is definitely a Florida every day life type of entry.)
It is 7:42 AM and I just got up. The pungent smell of my dog’s poop rang through my nose as I got up this morning. I still wondered what you all would do. Would you fight with your partner or husband? Would you ask or demand that he or she pick up the poop immediately?
I said screw it I got up took two double bags and picked it up and sprayed cleaner on the affected area.
It’s **for crying out loud it could be fixed. It’s just like everything else. I went on a website last night who is our all criticizing the church. Discussion? The John Paul the second institute.
I’ve about had enough of getting On Disqus . In my opinion it’s is worse than Twitter. At least Twitter limits your words. This goes on and on and on. And it’s usually man fight ultra conservative fearful people that have nothing else better to do than complain about how their spiritual dust is not done correctly. I don’t even think God is good enough their idea of God. There’s some serious OCD going on there. even their math it if they had to admit it is not good enough for the actual idea of what they consider their method of prayer is.
Don’t get me started on the rest of them. I start fantasizing how I can beat the living crap out of them but that that wouldn’t even help that. Oh yeah, don’t read into that I just have a normal reaction to comments that are not normal. Don’t worry, I don’t do anything and normal people do not comment like that. I’m very serious about what I just said there’s too much at stake for me to lose..
Which brings me to the conclusion that there’s always going to be something. Yes, I always wonder about whether or not it’s going to be fixed or they’re just going to continue to be ignorant. I think they enjoy it.
And everyone, I know I haven’t said a single thing about all the gun violence.
Well, if you vote for certain people then policies will be put in place so there will be more gun violence.
I’m not going to say prayers even though I am going to pray. I’m not going to get upset no!
I’m starting to think that nobody up in Washington DC wants to do anything. Everything is collect a check and blame everybody else for collecting a check don’t hate but keep collecting the check.
As so goes our summer after going to the beach for two days.
Right now, we are working hard to try to see about getting another car. I have that in “the Can”. I also am planning on taking all of my tests finally did to it fits myself in my job.
Decorating is another issue. How so? Maybe a new couch definitely some bookcases.
This is kind of a sad type of year. But it demands creativity and demands the ability to go on after making decisions that I should never should’ve made. I can discuss that when I have courage one day to discuss it.
Know what? I saved my comment to others crazy people who are discussing the changes at John Paul the second Institute.
I’ll print it another time.
Here is the podcast link.
Here’s what I wrote. I put it on the comment section. It has still has to be so-called approved. I don’t know why. I’m older than most of these crazy people in the church , and quite frankly I’d like to tell it like it is. This girl Sarah the host for the podcast should have been with us this weekend. My personal impression of the people she interviewed are those who need wine or a beer I need to really really loosen up and learn how to smile or laugh.
We are very easy going and hardly ever fight in the car. I would’ve loved to seeing how she would’ve handled the Florida blinding rain going up north on I -75. I mean I saw people pulled over under the over pass roads and I wondered why are they being so prissy and pansy and not persevering about stupid Blinding rain? I just kept going at 60 miles an hour in the blinding rain right next to the big semi-trucks.
So, it kept raining for a solid hour. We were only two hours into our weekend trip on Friday night. I guess I’m used to it. Would’ve taken a picture of it but you can’t see even out your front windows windshield.
I’m sorry honey if I tell it like it is. The heat matures us. The heat? It is hot from late April to mid November. We are not interested as to whether not you’re going to be grumpy about it or like it, just deal with it or find your ass slept with pain of walking outside and sweating profusely. God has decided that you are going to do seven months of penance every single year. Pansey prissy a** in the church do not live in Florida for very long. Swearing is something they cannot control and they cannot mortgage whatever it is they want to complain to you or anyone else or control about! Grumpy need not apply.
So, this is what I wrote below. If they approve me or disapprove me you still can see what I wrote. So, here goes:Continue reading “I just answered another “Made for Love” Usccb podcast “Vacations w Catholic family” w/ a long comment that was very long and explicative and explaining what we’re not like again. I don’t do nervous. Fla land of bad hair days. I’m over that too. It’s too hot to be upset about every little thing. Too hot to be grumpy. It’s not allowed. We are competitive about that!”
I’m listening to this guy he has a rank Midwestern accent period and they sound worse than nerdy, but some of the things they say are pretty good — pretty good? Yeah, pretty good and I don’t know how to tell them this but they don’t have to be so nervous when they go on vacation.
I love Florida because you can go all weekend instant vacations!
- I don’t make my bed before I go. Why bother? You have to do the wash when you get back anyway.
- Listen, unless I’m going to Disney or any of the Orlando theme parks, I try not to drive to or through the Orlando area because it’s very white knuckles nerve wracking.
- Unless I have to check into a hotel, I try not to go on a schedule or at what we call or no as a uptight up north schedule.
- My husband never ever ever ever in all my 30 years of knowing each other has worn or would wear undershirt in a 90° heat period it’s just too dam hot.
- Please do not complain about the heat. It is there, turn on the air.
- No complaining about anything ever period. If I ever complained about anything when I was growing up, my dad the engineer and a US Navy veteran, threatened to leave me on the side of the road and one time he did just to make a point. He came back from me a few minutes later but that scared the pants off of me. It works and should work for anybody complains about anything whatsoever on a vacation period.
- Do not over dress and try not to wear socks.
- Plans for the weather to be rainy in the summer afternoons period don’t complain about it just playing for it add that to your schedule.
7. Try not to talk about religion or politics while you’re on vacation sometimes you need to take a break and just rest your mind and know that God the divine is all around.
8. I hardly ever pray the rosary on the road because it puts me to sleep. Unless there is a serious half-hour back up it’s not gonna happen because unless I’m sitting in traffic I don’t wanna be put to sleep on the road while I’m trying to concentrate on my driving. Chanting a prayer is not going to happen because that means that I’m worrying about the prayer and not about the driving. To worry about the prayer, means I’m definitely not concentrating on everybody’s safety then I’m sitting in the car with. Does that not defeat the whole purpose for which the price for
9. I try my hardest not to fight with my husband period whatever it is that I don’t wanna argue about it’s just shit ass not worth it.
10. I take my sweet Damn time even if I do get in to the destination at 10 o’clock at night.
11. Lately, we’ve been taking Alfie our eight-year-old beagle a whole lot. He takes up the whole backseat, along with the cooler filled with ice and ice water and water to Coca-Cola as there are usually cold because I need caffeine to drive. He’s asleep sitting on a plastic tarp so his hair doesn’t go everywhere on the seat.
12. Make sure under every single circumstances that you have access to your own tunes period are use iTunes that I’ve already downloaded on my iPhone. What I play depends on my mood and the rhythm of the driving and the time of day.
13. You will never ever ever hear rap while I’m driving , period.
14. Deep conversations can be had on the way home you wouldn’t believe what two days of rest and relaxation does for your brain and the ability to come up with deep thoughts.
14b. Coffee and caffeine. Two other words: bubblegum& lollipops. Where? Gas station & 711.
14c. I rarely drive in the left lane unless there is good music period. Always pull over the side of the road to watch someone else speed , get a ticket and, I wave at the luxury of watching them get the ticket , as long as it’s not me. If you want to be what we call Fla stupid go-ahead period period. The speed limit is there for a reason and I’m not going to pay your ticket nor is my husband the attorney going to get your sorry ass off of your responsibility of knowing how to act.
14. I always get a loyalty card discount or a Florida resident discount period. This is usually about 60% cheaper than what you the non Florida resident pay. To get that even when they don’t give that again on the phone asked for the manager, and then I get what I want. If I don’t get it we don’t go there and we don’t stay there and I don’t pay a whole lot of money to stay stay somewhere is that getting about the same thing I can get for 60% cheaper. I could explain but you won’t get it in the first place. Sorry about being so honest, but sometimes you must save money because they gauge you period. The rule and bottom line here is never pay more money than you should. Most of the time, even when you’re cheaper you get the same thing period . All our hotel rooms pretty much look the same to me period.
15. If I have to fly anywhere, I get the cheapest plane ride even if it is very early before 6 am. Effort saves money. I also am at the airport and hour and a half early for domestic flight. I am never at the final boarding call unless it’s a connecting flight & beyond on my control. My grandfather taught me better than that I made sure everybody was on time and I would not have my last name unless I was on time period. That’s how I grew up.
Since I’ve lived in Florida for many years I know every single corner of every single interstate that I’ve travelled over the last several years. Arsenal every single corner of every single road and every single restaurant, restaurant, I’m more than likely probably every rock on the side of the road period. I’m a member of least 3 to 5 loyalty clubs and know a lot of regular mom-and-pop hotel people by first name. You will never get my Florida rate because I always travel after I’ve called them first period.
When I go on vacation I actually relax or attempt to do that period we do the museum museums and art galleries and everything but we do it on the very spur of the moment period. I don’t sit there with stickies figuring out where I’m going to be every single minute. I’m not like some Disney group person right photo to the picture of a few weeks ago period. To tell you the truth people, I got kicked off this Disney group because I live here and get cheaper plane tickets and all the Florida goodies that they want.
When I go on vacation I go with a smirk on my face I Eyeglasses, sunglasses like a boss.
One more time, I travel like a Florida Boss.
The chart above is when Disney is not crowded period. You may notice that when school starts it’s not crowded period.
I know it’s a lot to remember, but read it a couple times . Got that?
Oh by the way, I’m going away this weekend I may or may not take pictures depending on my mood.
https://scrupulousanonymous.org/about-scrupulous-anonymous/about-thomas-santa-cssr/ Click on the link before this sentence.
You cannot under any circumstance control every single stinking thought . That’s with these OCD people need to realize.
They also need to realize that everything does not have to be perfect. And I think I need to reconcile myself with the fact that these people do not do well with me. Do you wanna know why they don’t do well with me? I don’t have the energy to care about their ugh a little problem. It’s too hot in Florida to bother with the junk that bothers them . A while back ago, they tried to bother me with their problem.
Every day life is very important to me here in Florida. I’m going to say it again. Every day life is sanctified life because I firmly believe God is everywhere. We have to be awakened and alert to that fact. But I don’t have to say it over and over again just an awareness has to be happening. The answer to it? Just do every day life the best you can and see that is a type of offering.
Life happens it’s not gonna be the way you want it to happen but there’s going to be beauty in it. Why? What? How?
Oh yeah, there’s a few moments like with me that have to be done with pizzazz. What is pizzazz? I’m going shopping for a new pair of red shoes that I believe look good on me.
What you look like does matter before anybody comes at me and says shoes do not matter they do matter. Why? When you go for a job and you’re dressed extremely nice and fashionable , more than likely they’re going to hire you if you have knowledge and experience. But a lot of church women I see in church up north dress like absolute freaking frumpy’s. No wonder why they have money problems.
So it’s August 1, for us in this house it’s payday and I’m going to buy one of these two heeled shoes on Amazon. To them it’s a mortal sin to buy these two shoes. They feel insecure , but not me. I attitude? Let them think they’re sinning —I’ll get more money. I’ll look better. Get my mind off this Trump thing for once. Thousand miles away anyway and he’s not gonna live forever.
It’s August 1, summer time, and you have to realize we cannot put starch in anything here because it’s so hot. I have the air conditioning on 65° I haven’t done wash in two weeks because I don’t have the change and that change needed to be use for something else. oh yeah, the dog tore up the floor in the bathroom because you cannot leave him in the middle of the house while we’re gone. He will escape the minute you open the door and you will be running for 678 and nine hours to catch him. He’s asleep right now as I speak and write into this.
I just have a problem with circling my head around these people for one reason or another always pay attention to things that don’t need to be paid attention to. Like when I walk into a church and if there’s a thought in my head, I just leave it there if my head and I don’t have to worry about it. If you’re over conscientious everything is not a sin. It’s not so with me. But I have a serious problem with these people very very very horrible horrible awful serious problem that these people even exist and these people have bothered me for the last five years. many of them have made me doubt my own faith that’s pretty solid.
And at the same time, I have to laugh because not one single one of them would’ve ever survived what I survived in the last five years. It was horrible, people. We moved into my father-in-law‘s house after he died . There was no mortgage.It was a house that looked very nice but needed a lot of repair. The air-conditioning died after a year and a half of living there. We didn’t have the money to fix it. So that meant that I had to live without air conditioning for 2 1/2 years and a very bunch of twin summers from hell. So now do you see why I put the air conditioning on at 65°?
The truth is this, people: these people really bother me. I walk in the church and I zero in on the crazy bat crap lady wearing that thing on her head. I have a problem with them I have a serious problem with them. Because they’re the ones that make them selves think that they’re the only ones going to heaven.
And I want to tell them this: you live in Florida and you don’t have to be this way. Relax and enjoy your surroundings of daily life. You don’t have to sit there and worry whether or not you’re good enough and put a thing on your head so you’ll be good enough. Don’t have to be perfect go watch a sunset that’s perfect enough you’re sitting there that’s always done correctly. That 🌅 is a gift.